What do I do if I need to access a building after hours and my ID card isn’t working?

If you find yourself locked out of a building at night because your ID card is not working, don't panic. You need to contact Security and they will come and assist you. You can call them on 6201 2222, or by dialing (ext) 2222 from an internal or UniSafe phone (available 24 hours, 7 days).

If you are working after hours and you are alone or feel unsafe, it is a good idea to contact Security to let them know where you are. This will help with Security’s management of the campus.

More information regarding the services offered by Security and general safety information can be found on their page.

Was this answer helpful?

Answers others found helpful