Our Student Wellbeing team provides individualised support and information to help you navigate your journey at UC in the best way possible.
We provide confidential advice, referrals and support with any challenge or concern that you may face.
Students are encouraged to contact the Student Wellbeing team for any of these concerns:
- financial difficulties or concerns
- grievances or misconduct
- study challenges
- housing or general accommodation challenges or concerns
- personal or family conflicts or concerns
- general health and wellbeing
- being away from your support network/s
- support with gender, sexuality or self-identification
- feelings of loneliness or isolation
- any challenges, concerns or obstacles you may be facing
In addition to speaking with one of our designated Wellbeing Advisors, students may also be referred to appropriate specialised support services, either on campus or within the community for advice and assistance.
Contact Student Wellbeing on email@example.com