Our Student Wellbeing team provides individualised support and information to help you navigate your journey at UC in the best way possible.
We are an experienced team of wellbeing professionals, passionate about ensuring that all students are supported in meaningful way. We acknowledge that there are many factors that impact student engagement and success, and these can be one-off, ongoing or impact you suddenly.
We provide confidential advice, referrals, support and guidance with any challenge or concern that you may face, including:
- Accommodation & Housing
- Domestic and/or Family conflict or violence
- Feelings of Isolation, Homesickness and/or Loneliness
- Financial Support
- Gender Diversity, Identity, Sexuality
- Grief and Loss
- Grievances or misconduct matters
- Physical and/or Emotional Assault or Violence
- Sexual Assault Support
- Stress, Anxiety or Mental Health & Wellbeing concerns
- Study Challenges including Exam Stress