UC Student Mentor Program
This experience has allowed me to connect further with the UC community whilst also building confidence and skills such as time management. It has been a really positive experience and it has been great to see how the program has impacted and provided support to commencing students.
- UC STUDENT MENTOR
We want all students to start their journey at UC in the best way possible.
We're on the lookout for current students who want to help the next generation of students adjust to life here at UC.
Join the UC Student Mentor Program and help new students feel connected and supported.
Benefits for Student Mentors
- Support fellow students on the path to success
- Build capacity and develop core employability skills
- Bespoke Professional Development Workshops
- Self-Confidence & Management Skills
- Communication & Networking Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Connect to the UC Community
- Engage with Alumni Mentors
- Build friendships and connections with fellow Student Mentors
This is what our current Student Mentors have to say about the program and their experiences.
- This is a fantastic program. So proud to be part of it.
- I have really enjoyed offering support and guidance to help first year students not only settle into uni life, but also build a strong foundation to success as their degrees progress.
- This is a great opportunity for all students.
- I enjoy helping people with the things I was unsure about.
NEW TO UC?
Student Mentors provide individual and targeted support for students throughout your first semester at UC. You will be matched with a UC Student Mentor who is studying the same or similar degree, has had a similar experience transitioning to UC as you and/or similar hobbies and interests as you, and who will be available to answer your questions and connect you with support.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.