UC Student Mentor Program
We want all students to start their journey at UC in the best way possible.
We're on the lookout for current students who want to help the next generation of students adjust to life here at UC.
Join the UC Student Mentor Program and help new students feel connected and supported.
Benefits for mentors
- Support fellow students on the path to success
- Build capacity and develop core employability skills
- Bespoke Professional Development Workshops
- Self-Confidence & Management Skills
- Communication & Networking Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Connect to the UC Community
- Engage with Alumni Mentors
- Build friendships and connections with fellow Student Mentors
This is what our current Student Mentors have to say about the program and their experiences.
- “This is a fantastic program. So proud to be part of it.”
- “I have really enjoyed offering support and guidance to help first year students not only settle into uni life, but also build a strong foundation to success as their degrees progress.”
- “This is a great opportunity for all students.”
- “I enjoy helping people with the things I was unsure about.”
- “I was matched with my mentee really well, hit it off from the start.”
- “Genuine and open discussion. Informal setting.”
- “This program is one of the best programs for students. Much appreciated for that and I hope you continue doing it.”
- “Thank you for a great semester and for all your support. I loved being part of the program and am excited about the chance to do it again next year.”
- “This program has not only built up links between UC mentors and mentees, but the whole UC and Canberra community as well.”
- “The best part about the program was the ongoing support and positive approach from the UC staff. It's a really positive feeling to know that they are there if I need them.”
For more information email email@example.com.