Assistant Professor in Finance
- 2010: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) (university of Canberra, Australia)
- 2003: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) (University of Southern Queensland, Australia)
- 1985: Master of Arts (M.A.) (Sociology Major) (University of Pune, India)
- 1978: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) (Psychology) (University of Pune, India)
Suneeta has over two decades of banking industry experience before joining the tertiary sector.
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- International Financial Management
Research Publications - 5 Select Publications
- Sathye, S., 2011, "Foreign direct investment and economic growth: Is infrastructure an issue?", Journal of Academy of Business and Economics, Vol. 11, Issue 2, pp. 123-129.
- Sathye, S., 2010, "Growth of African LDCs: Does Foreign Direct Investment Matter?", Journal of International Business and Economics, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp.134-140.
- Sathye, S., 2009, "Determinants of Foreign Acquisitions: the Case of Indian Steel Sector", International Journal of Business Strategy, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. 111-115.
- Sathye, S., 2009, "The Development of Sub-Saharan Africa: the Role of Foreign Direct Investments", International Journal of Business Research, Vol. 9, Issue 3, Special Issue, pp. 136-141.
- Sathye, S., 2008, "Investment Development Path Theory and the Case of India", International Review of Business Research Papers, Vol. 4, pp. 299-309.
2013: I was a team member to receive an external grant of $20,000 from the University of California for the project 'Mobile value-added services for inclusive growth: A study of women micro-entrepreneurs in Fiji'.
- Foreign Direct Investments
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Gender Issues