Winter Term Units
WINTER TERM IS COMING!
It's almost the end of semester 1 and there's quite a long break before semester 2 starts in August. In the cold months between now and then we have an optional winter term that runs for 7 weeks starting on June 3.
During winter term you can enrol in up to two units to do in "intensive mode", which means you can complete a unit in only 7 weeks (but it still counts as a full unit because it is compressed).
The units on offer are:
- 11014 BE: Analysis Studio
- 11016 BE: History and Culture
- 11021 BE: Visual Communication
- 10140 Introduction to Estimating and Measurement
- 11065 Visual Branding and Identity Systems
- 11056 Front-end Web Design
- 11041 Visual Representation Techniques
- 11042 Introduction to Design Thinking Techniques
- 11069 Information Visualisation
- 11097 Managing Brands
- 11079 The Art & Power of Communication
- 11141 Australian National Cinema
- 11108 Big Stories: Culture, Memory and Power
- 11113 Introduction to Creative Writing
- 11131 Space Time and Form
- 11080 Digital Media Fundamentals
- 11084 Journalism Now and Next
- 11082 Engaging Audiences
If you would like more information, please contact FAD.firstname.lastname@example.org or if you feel confident about enrolling in a unit, go ahead and do it through MyUC.