Preview your results
You can preview your test results on the 13th day after your test. Please note that these are not your official results and they will only be available online for preview for 28 day.
Test Report Forms (TRF)
You will receive an IELTS Test Report Form, which is the only official notification of your IELTS score. You only receive 1 Test Report Form.
You can receive your IELTS Test Report Form by post at your nominated mailing address, or you can collect it in person 13 days after the test. You must notify us by email within 5 days after the test if you need to collect your result from our office. Please bring a form of ID to collect your Test Report Form.
Test Report Form information cannot be provided by e-mail, fax or telephone.
Additional copies of your TRF
Additional copies of your TRF can be mailed directly to recognising organisations such as universities, educational institutions, government offices. However, additional TRFs cannot be sent to immigration agents, education agents, or lawyers.
- Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) GPO Box 226 ACT 2601 will not be approved as a recognising organisation. CIT requires section/unit name and their separate addresses, not to GPO Box.
- Note: Effective from 31 October 2014, Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) no longer accepts hard copy Test Report. Applications for TRFs to be sent to DIBP will not be accepted.
Each additional test report form will cost $30, and you will need to
- Complete Additional TRF Request Form;
- Submit the form to UC IELTS office;
- Submit your payment online after we receive your form.
For mailing Test Report Form reprints overseas, attach a stamped self-addressed envelope to your Additional TRF Request Form when you submit it.