Welcome to the University of Canberra Timetable pages
The Winter Term timetable was available from Tuesday 2nd April.
The Winter Term tutorial system will open for class selection on Thursday 9th May.
The 2013 timetables are expected to be available at the nominated times and will include any units that the Timetabling Team have recieved scheduling information for and have finialised the processing of. Other units will continue to be added to the web timetable as Timetabling receive the required information and process it.
The web timetable can also be found on your MyUC site - under the Enrolment & Timetable tab select University timetable.
*Only units which have been fully processed will be visible on the 2013 timetable. More units will be added as they are finalised. Please check the timetable often.
Timetable Release Dates*
- Semester One 2013 released on 30th November 2012
- Winter 2013 released on 2nd April 2013
- Semester Two 2013 is due to be released on 28th June 2013
- Other timetable information:
2013 Weeks and Dates
*The timetable, including release date, is subject to change and you should check the published timetable and this page regularly for changes.
Semester One, 2013
|January||7||2013||10:00||Semester One tutorial system opens for all units/tutorials except first year level units.|
|January||21||2013||10:00||Semester One tutorial systems opens for all first year level units/classes.|
|February||4||2013||10:00||Semester One tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in SEM1, week 1|
|February||9||2013||10:00||SEM1 tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in semester one, week 2|
|February||11||2013||10:00||Semester One tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in SEM1 week 3|
Winter Term, 2013
Winter Term (WIT) tutorial system opens for all units/tutorials
WIT tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in WIT, week 1
|June||17||2013||10:00||WIT tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in WIT, week 2|
|June||24||2013||10:00||WIT tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in WIT, week 3|
|July||1||2013||10:00||WIT tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in WIT, week 4|
Semester Two, 2013
Semester Two (S2) tutorial system opens for all units/tutorials
S2 tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in S2, week 1
|August||19||2013||0:00||S2 tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in S2, week 2|
|August||26||2013||9:00||S2 tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in S2, week 3|
|September||2||2013||9:00||S2 tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in S2, week 4|
Please log on to your MyUC to access the tutorial system and detailed instructions (Enrolment & Timetable tab and select UC Tutorial System - personal timetable and class selection). A manual for using the tutorial system, Allocate+, is available for download from the Allocate+ welcome page.
Legend for the timetable listings
- C Computer lab; D Studio; L Lecture; P Laboratory; S Seminar; T Tutorial; W Workshop
- LA, LB, LC etc indicate a series where you attend all; similarly TA, TB, TC or CA, CB, etc.
- Numbers following letters indicate alternatives from which you select one, e.g. one of T/1, T/2, T/3, T/4.
- Room code indicates building, level, and room, e.g. 9B6 is room 6 on level B of building 9
Casual Room Bookings
Any casual room bookings should be sent as an email request to email@example.com
Please include the following information:
- Name of booker.
- Name and contact details for the person responsible for the room usage on the day of the booking (this is used by Security or Facilities to contact you if a problem arises).
- Booking dates and times.
- Size (and name if known) of the venue required and any special requests regarding equipment.
- A description of the booking ie what the booking will be used for.
- Please also indicate if the booking will be used for University of Canberra related functions or if you are an external client requiring a booking.
Enquiries related to your program of study, course or subject information should be directed to the course or unit convener. Enrolment enquiries should be directed to the Student Centre. The Student Centre can be contacted on 1300 301 727. Enquiries related to the timetable may be directed to the Timetable Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.