Welcome to the University of Canberra Timetable pages
For some units students will notice that a virtual offering is supplied. Students should read the notice for the unit on the tutorial system which should explain how to enrol. Often it will be a choice of either attending face to face tutorials or doing them online, students must commit to one format or the other. Some virtual times will be showing as a Sunday offering and this should be ignored as Sunday was used purely as a way of actually scheduling the class on the timetabling system so that it would pull through to the tutorial system. Students are not required to attend a class on the Sunday (it is a "virtual" class).
The Semester Two timetable was released on the 20th June 2014. Please note that only units that have had their scheduling finalised will be visible. More units will be added as the Timetable Office receives and is able to process scheduling requests. Students are requested to check the timetable regularly for additions and changes.
Link to the Web Timetable:
The web timetable can also be found on your MyUC site - under the Enrolment & Timetable tab select University timetable.
*Only units which have been fully processed will be visible on the 2014 timetable. More units will be added as they are finalised. Please check the timetable often.
Timetable Release Dates *
- Semester One 2014 timetable released on Friday 6th December
- Winter Term 2014 timetable will be released on Thursday 17th April
- Semester Two 2014 timetable will be released on Friday 20th June
- Other timetable information:
2014 Weeks and Dates (PDF 203KB)
*The timetable, including release date, is subject to change and you should check the published timetable and this page regularly for changes.
Semester One, 2015
|November||28||2014||12:00||Web timetable is released*|
|January||12||2015||10:00||Semester One tutorial system opens for all units/tutorials except first year level unit selections|
|February||12||2015||15:00||Semester One tutorial system opens for first year level unit selections|
|February||16||2015||10:00||Semester One tutorial system closes for classes starting in week 1|
|February||23||2015||10:00||Semester One tutorial system closes for classes starting in week 2|
|March||1||2015||10:00||Semester One tutorial system closes for all remaining classes|
* Please note that only units that have had their scheduling finalised will be visible. More units will be added as the Timetable Office receives and is able to process scheduling requests. Students are requested to check the timetable regularly for additions and changes.
Semester One, 2014
|January||13||2014||10:00||Semester One tutorial system opens for all units/tutorials including a preference system for first year level unit selections.|
|February||18||2014||10:00||Semester One tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in SEM1, week 1|
|February||25||2014||10:00||SEM1 tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in semester one, week 2|
|March||4||2014||10:00||Semester One tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in SEM1 week 3|
Winter Term, 2014
Winter Term (WIT) tutorial system opens for all units/tutorials
WIT tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in WIT, week 1
|June||16||2014||10:00||WIT tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in WIT, week 2|
|June||23||2014||10:00||WIT tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in WIT, week 3|
Semester Two, 2014
Semester Two (S2) tutorial system opens for all units/tutorials
S2 tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in S2, week 1
|August||18||2014||10:00||S2 tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in S2, week 2|
|August||25||2014||10:00||S2 tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in S2, week 3|
Please log on to your MyUC to access the tutorial system and detailed instructions (Enrolment & Timetable tab and select UC Tutorial System - personal timetable and class selection). A manual for using the tutorial system, Allocate+, is available for download from the Allocate+ welcome page.
Legend for the timetable listings
- C Computer lab; D Studio; L Lecture; P Laboratory; S Seminar; T Tutorial; W Workshop
- LA, LB, LC etc indicate a series where you attend all; similarly TA, TB, TC or CA, CB, etc.
- Numbers following letters indicate alternatives from which you select one, e.g. one of T/1, T/2, T/3, T/4.
- Room code indicates building, level, and room, e.g. 9B6 is room 6 on level B of building 9
Casual Room Bookings
Any casual room bookings should be sent as an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
- Name of booker.
- Name and contact details for the person responsible for the room usage on the day of the booking (this is used by Security or Facilities to contact you if a problem arises).
- Booking dates and times.
- Size (and name if known) of the venue required and any special requests regarding equipment.
- A description of the booking ie what the booking will be used for.
- Please also indicate if the booking will be used for University of Canberra related functions or if you are an external client requiring a booking.
Enquiries related to your program of study, course or subject information should be directed to the course or unit convener. Enrolment enquiries should be directed to the Student Centre. The Student Centre can be contacted on 1300 301 727. Enquiries related to the timetable may be directed to the Timetable Office by emailing email@example.com.