Welcome to the University of Canberra Timetable pages
The 2014 Semester One Timetable will be released on Friday 6th December. Please read the timetable carefully especially any notices attached to the timetable as it may contain important information regarding your tutorial selection. It is possible that some units in semester one, 2014 may be offering online options for tutorials which will be visible on the web timetable under the class type where they may be described as "online" or "virtual".
The Semester One, 2014 timetable is expected to be available at the nominated time and will include any units that the Timetabling Team have recieved scheduling information for and have finalised the scheduling of. Other units will continue to be added to the web timetable as the scheduling is finalised.
The Tutorial system, Allocate plus (A+) will open for student tutorial preference selection (for all first year level units and other units jointly taught with first year level units) and tutorial selection (all other level units) on Monday 13th January.
Tutorial prefences will be allocated (for all first year level units and other units jointly taught with first year level units) towards the end of O-week (the week beginning Feb 10th).
Link to the Web Timetable (this is where the 2014 links will be released to):
- Semester One 2014 Timetable
- Semester Two and Winter Term 2013 Timetable *
- Information on unit availability can be found here
The web timetable can also be found on your MyUC site - under the Enrolment & Timetable tab select University timetable.
*Only units which have been fully processed will be visible on the 2014 timetable. More units will be added as they are finalised. Please check the timetable often.
Timetable Release Dates*
- Semester One 2014 timetable will be released on Friday 6th December
- Winter Term 2014 timetable will be released on Thursday 17th April
- Semester Two 2014 timetable will be released on Friday 30th June
- Other timetable information:
2013 Weeks and Dates
*The timetable, including release date, is subject to change and you should check the published timetable and this page regularly for changes.
Semester One, 2014
|January||13||2014||10:00||Semester One tutorial system opens for all units/tutorials including a preference system for first year level unit selections.|
|February||18||2014||10:00||Semester One tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in SEM1, week 1|
|February||25||2014||10:00||SEM1 tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in semester one, week 2|
|March||4||2014||10:00||Semester One tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in SEM1 week 3|
Winter Term, 2014
Winter Term (WIT) tutorial system opens for all units/tutorials
WIT tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in WIT, week 1
|June||16||2014||10:00||WIT tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in WIT, week 2|
|June||23||2014||10:00||WIT tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in WIT, week 3|
Semester Two, 2014
Semester Two (S2) tutorial system opens for all units/tutorials
S2 tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in S2, week 1
|August||18||2014||10:00||S2 tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in S2, week 2|
|August||25||2014||10:00||S2 tutorial system closes for tutorials etc starting in S2, week 3|
Please log on to your MyUC to access the tutorial system and detailed instructions (Enrolment & Timetable tab and select UC Tutorial System - personal timetable and class selection). A manual for using the tutorial system, Allocate+, is available for download from the Allocate+ welcome page.
Legend for the timetable listings
- C Computer lab; D Studio; L Lecture; P Laboratory; S Seminar; T Tutorial; W Workshop
- LA, LB, LC etc indicate a series where you attend all; similarly TA, TB, TC or CA, CB, etc.
- Numbers following letters indicate alternatives from which you select one, e.g. one of T/1, T/2, T/3, T/4.
- Room code indicates building, level, and room, e.g. 9B6 is room 6 on level B of building 9
Casual Room Bookings
Any casual room bookings should be sent as an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
- Name of booker.
- Name and contact details for the person responsible for the room usage on the day of the booking (this is used by Security or Facilities to contact you if a problem arises).
- Booking dates and times.
- Size (and name if known) of the venue required and any special requests regarding equipment.
- A description of the booking ie what the booking will be used for.
- Please also indicate if the booking will be used for University of Canberra related functions or if you are an external client requiring a booking.
Enquiries related to your program of study, course or subject information should be directed to the course or unit convener. Enrolment enquiries should be directed to the Student Centre. The Student Centre can be contacted on 1300 301 727. Enquiries related to the timetable may be directed to the Timetable Office by emailing email@example.com.