Student Systems Support Team
The main role of the Student Systems Support team is to manage the Student Management System, Callista, and associated systems. Callista has three components:
- Callista (Application) - Used by administrative staff to view and update student information and produce ad-hoc reports. The Callista application can only be used on a PC.
- Staff Connect - Used by academics and administrative staff who only require inquiry access and to upload student results. Staff Connect is a web-deployed portal which makes Callista easier to use for the inquiry user and can be used on PC or MAC.
- Student Connect - Used by students to view and update enrolment and personal information.
Information for Students
Callista is the Student Management System used by UC. Callista feeds student information into MyUC. MyUC is a secure web based portal that grants individual students access to their student records and other personal information.
Training for students is provided during Orientation Week.
Information for Staff
- Callista User Access
- Callista User Access Form
- Callista Training
- Download Results Unit Class List and Uploading Student Results
If you need help using Callista, please email the Student Systems Support team or call 02 6201 5500.