Skip to main content Skip to navigation

MyUC Portal

If you are having problems logging in, please contact the service desk

Terms & Conditions

The use of the MyUC Portal is governed by the policies and rules of the University of Canberra and appropriate legislation of the ACT and Commonwealth.

Student & Staff Login

Student & Staff Login
Forgotten your password?

Enrolment Information

Print this page

Government Statistics

All students should keep the Government Statistics up to date each year for DEEWR purposes.

UAC Applicants

If you applied for admission to the University of Canberra (UC) through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) you are not required to complete a Government Statistics form. This information has already been provided to UC by UAC.

International Students and Students who have changed course

International Students and UC students who have changed their course must complete the Government Statistics form in accordance with Government requirements.

Failure to complete this form in full may result in the discontinuation of your course enrolment.

Please complete the Government Statistics form, available at the Student Centre no later than Friday of week 1 of your first enrolled teaching period.

If you are a continuing student and your statistical details have changed i.e: your previously enrolled course was ‘undergraduate’ and you are in a new course that is ‘postgraduate’ you must complete a new Government Statistics form.

You may also complete the Government Statistics Form online using MyUC.

Go to next step MyUC Student Portal page
Go back to Enrolment Information page