Student Administration Home
Welcome to Student Administration. These pages will contain much of the information necessary for the administration of your course at the University of Canberra.
The provision of student services at the University of Canberra is coordinated by the University's central student services administration which is located on the concourse in Building 1. Most of your interaction with the University administration will be through the Student Centre. The Student Centre is the 'one-stop-shop' for all students' general administrative needs, including:
- Academic Transcript Request
- Admission inquiries
- Applying for credit
- Applying for cross-institutional study at another institution
- Applying for recognition of prior learning
- Class timetable clashes
- Domestic and International Student Administration
- Enrolment and MyUC help
- Examination timetable information
- Graduation information
- HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP and Fee administration
- ID Card issue
- International Student Advisor
- Payment of fees and charges
- PC Kiosk area
- Scholarship advice and assistance.
If you wish to apply for a variation of course requirements or find out the latest course and unit information, please see the course convenor.
The following publications are valuable as quick reference guides to student services on campus and University policies.
Location: Student Centre Enquiry Counter, 1B150
Phone: 1300 301 727
Fax: +61 2 6201 5040