Research Services to the University
Research Services provides ongoing support and guidance to all researchers on campus, including University of Canberra staff and adjuncts.
- Support and advice on research funding opportunities and grant application procedures;
- Administration and management of externally funded research grants;
- Oversight of compliance reporting and negotiation of funding agreements, research contracts and research consultancies;
- Assistance in forging strategic research partnerships with external parties;
- Advice on intellectual property and pathways for transfer of knowledge;
- Data collection relating to research outputs;
- Provision of advice on research ethics and biosafety;and
- Facilitation of programs and workshops.
The University of Canberra Research Services pages have moved to the MyUC Staff portal (please login with your UC Staff ID and password).