Research Services to the University
Research Services provides ongoing support and guidance to all researchers on campus, including University of Canberra staff and adjuncts.
- Support and advice on research funding opportunities and grant application procedures.
- Administration and management of externally funded research grants.
- Oversight of compliance reporting and negotiation of funding agreements, research contracts and research consultancies.
- Data collection relating to research outputs and the preparation of data-related submission, including ERA and EIA.
- Research performance analysis
- Oversight of research integrity, ethics and biosafety.
- Facilitation of programs and workshops for researchers and research administrative staff.
- Assistance with eResearch.
The University of Canberra Research Services pages have moved to the MyUC Staff portal (please login with your UC Staff ID and password).