- Applied Economics
- Political Sciences
The University of Canberra's unique approach to governance is focussed on intensive work in our research Institute:
We work closely with some of the most powerful and influential institutions and organisations, combining theoretical rigour with practice to achieve real world advances. Our partners include:
- Canberra Urban and Regional Futures (CURF).
- ACT Government
- Australasian Institute of Justice Administration
- Australian National Audit Office
- European Union
- Australian Federal Police
- Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- National Water Commission
- West Asia and North African Forum
- World Bank.
Take a look at some of our innovative research projects.
Meet our leading researchers
For more detail about our groundbreaking work, be in touch with our Institute fellows and academic staff.