Research Excellence Awards 2019
Each year, the University recognises and rewards outstanding achievements in areas of research, supervision of Higher Degree by Research students, engagement and impact. This is a celebration of all individuals and teams who are playing important roles in contributing to the excellence of the University’s research activities and outputs.
The 2019 Deputy Vice-Chancellor Research & Innovation (DVCR&I) awards will include the following categories:
- Research Excellence (no nomination required)
- Early Career Researcher Excellence (no nomination required)
- Distinction in Engagement and Impact (by nomination - coversheet)
- Excellence in Supervision of Higher Degree by Research Students (by nomination - coversheet)
- Outstanding Team Achievement in Research or Innovation (by nomination - coversheet)
Full details on the awards including selection criteria have been included via the respective links on this webpage.
We are now calling for nominations for the Distinction in Engagement and Impact, Excellence in Supervision of Higher Degree by Research Students and Outstanding Team Achievement in Research or Innovation awards.
Please send your nomination in one single PDF document to DVCR&I@canberra.edu.au by no later than 5 pm on Friday 6 September 2019. You will receive confirmation of receipt by the Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research & Innovation. A selection committee appointed by the DVCR&I will make award recommendations.
The winners of the awards will be announced at the combined Research and Teaching awards ceremony on Thursday 7 November 2019 and consecutively on this website.