Apply for Admission
If you haven't already done so, go to step 1
Step 3 Apply for Admission-Below.
Complete the Research Degree Admission Application Form
You must complete all sections before submitting the:
Faculty of Business, Government and Law applicants are required to submit a research proposal using the BGL research proposal template, available from the Faculty of Business, Government and Law Application Process page.
Please ensure all supporting documentation is submitted, and that documents are certified. Use the checklist at the back of the application form to ensure you have completed all sections and attached all relevant documentations.
Please ensure you submit:
- A completed Research Degree Application Form
- Your transcripts-including the key to transcript results and testamurs. Provide both original language and English translation from a certified translator.
- A research proposal that is no more than 2 pages long.
- 2 referees reports.
- Your CV.
- 2 names of potential supervisors.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency, either proof of tertiary study in English or Academic IELTS or TOEFL score.
If you are also applying for a Scholarship (PhD Applicants Only) please ensure you submit:
- Research Degree Scholarship Application
- Research Degree Scholarship Publications or Research Output
- Research Degree Scholarship Applicant Relevant Research or Professional Experience
Submit your completed application to HDR SupportMailing Address:
HDR Support, Graduate Research
University of Canberra ACT 2601
Professional Doctorate and Master by Research applicants may apply throughout the year, commencing study as per semester start date. However, if you would like to apply for a scholarship your application must be submitted before 30 September.
Note: Scholarships are only available for semester 1 commencement.
Please allow up to 18 weeks to receive your Letter of Offer, organisation of flights and accommodation.
The Australian diplomatic mission in your home country can give you current and detailed information on visa procedures.
For further information and the location of the nearest Australian Embassy/Consulate please visit www.diac.gov.au