University Strategy and Plans
Strategic Plan 2013-2017
Breakthrough: 2013-2017 is conceived as the second quinquennium of a ten year planning phase which commenced with the Strategic Plan 2008-2012. An Environmental Scan (PDF 1.4M ) (RTF 3M) was conducted in 2012 as part of the preparation for Breakthrough.
The University of Canberra's strategic planning framework consists of three key layers:
- Strategic Plan.
- Enabling Themes: Resources, Demand, Infrastructure, Participation, People, Risk and Compliance.
- Tactical Rolling Plans, Operational Plans, Staff Personal Development Reviews.
Strategic Planning Documents Links
- Breakthrough: the University of Canberra's Strategic Plan 2013-2017
- Strategic plan framework (PDF 150K) (RTF 881K)
- Annual Planning Cycle 2014 (PDF 212K) (RTF 154K)
- Previous Strategic Plan (2008-12) (PDF 7M) (RTF 9M)
- Faculty of Arts and Design Operational Plan (PDF 644K) (RTF 995K)
- Faculty of Business, Government and Law Operational Plan (PDF 497K) (RTF 487K)
- Faculty of Education, Science, Technology and Maths Operational Plan (PDF 701K) (RTF 723K)
- Facultyof Health Operational Plan (PDF 760K) (RTF 621K)
University Research Centres
- Institute for Applied Ecology (PDF) (RTF 124K)
- Institute for Governance & Policy Analysis (PDF) (RTF 1.7M)
Service Unit Portfolios
- Deputy Vice‐Chancellor Education (PDF 1M) (RTF 509K)
- Deputy Vice‐Chancellor Research (PDF 565K) (RTF 277K)
- Vice‐President Operations (PDF 864K) (RTF 406K)
- Vice‐President Governance & Development (PDF 544K) (RTF 533K)
- PVC International & Major Projects – Advancement, Marketing & Communications (PDF 400K) (RTF 665K)
- PVC International & Major Projects – International (PDF 229K) (RTF 396K)