Planning and Quality Unit
The Planning and Quality Unit is responsible for coordinating key University planning, quality and analytical activities. The team is responsible for:
- monitoring and presenting the University’s institutional performance, modelling and forecasting;
- conducting institutional research;
- coordination of the University planning framework and review activities;
- coordination and development of the University’s survey programs;
- supporting and ongoing development of the University’s quality and standards frameworks and associated activities; and
- monitoring student load and the coordination of load planning activities.
'UC at a Glance 2012'
UC at a Glance is a brief statistical summary of University of Canberra in terms of its students, staff, research and finances. You can find a printable Acrobat version of the file by accessing the link below. Hardcopies are available from the Planning & Quality Unit. Please contact PQU to place an order.