Courtroom training and professional services
Our School of Law's e-Court is one of the first technology-orientated courtrooms in Australia. It is an ideal facility for gaining court experience without the pressure of a real courtroom and is regularly used for:
- professional training, testing and evaluation by external organisations
- remote hearings that require conditions of maximum confidentiality.
Find our e-Court at Bruce Campus, ACT, Building 6, level C.
In addition to wireless internet access through the University of Canberra network, the following services are available through the e-Court technology:
- interactive evidence display
- audio-video enabled presentations
- document and PowerPoint presentations
- video conferencing by Polycom HDX 8006
- internet-based communication and presentations
- interactive display using an Inkspot program, enabling touch screen drawing
- audio-video recording producing Echo, DVD or video files suitable for most players (provided within 10 working days from recording).
Feel free to contact us for any other services or facilities that you need and we will do out best to provide the necessary technology.
Make an eCourt Booking
The eCourt is free for teaching by the University of Canberra Law School and offers competitive rates for external users. Before you inquire or use the eCourt, please take a look at the rules: