Courtroom training and professional services
The UC Moot Court is one of the first technology-orientated courtrooms in Australia. It is an ideal facility for gaining court experience without the pressure of a real courtroom and is regularly used for:
- professional training, testing and evaluation by external organisations
- remote hearings that require conditions of maximum confidentiality.
Find our Moot Court at Bruce Campus, ACT, Building 11, level B.
Moot Court capabilities
In addition to wireless internet access through the University of Canberra network, the following services are available through the Moot Court technology:
- audio-video enabled presentations and recording
- document and PowerPoint presentations
- video conferencing
- internet-based communication and presentations
Feel free to contact us for any other services or facilities that you need and we will do out best to provide the necessary technology.
Make a Moot Court Booking
The Moot Court is free for teaching by the University of Canberra Law School and offers competitive rates for external users. Before you inquire or use the facility, please take a look at the rules: