There is no transcript available for this video. If you need a transcript for this video, please submit a request using the feedback link in the footer of this page.
The University of Canberra's (UC) campus development project includes plans to upgrade the University's heartland.
Since the establishment of the Canberra College of Advanced Education in 1968, the concourse and the buildings surrounding it have been at the heart of our campus. This will not change. However, this vibrant centre of intellectual engagement and student life will receive significant enhancements as the campus development project progresses.
Work has already begun, with the unveiling of the redeveloped southern concourse in early 2016 providing a taste of what's to come.
Further developments will include:
- Improving teaching facilities.
- Creating innovative spaces for student engagement, interaction, art and music.
- Establishing new cultural and community spaces on campus.
- Further enhancing the concourse and the surrounding outdoor spaces.
- Upgrading and renewing teaching areas to create new model learning spaces to bring students together.
- Building a more diverse range of student accommodation options.