Welcome to the University of Canberra, Melbourne.
Conveniently located at the Holmesglen Institute, UC Melbourne students can access a range of degrees and courses developed by the University of Canberra.
Don't let location be a burden on gaining a quality education, get your foot in the today in a range of different industries; commerce, business, sports, fashion, hospitality and screen production.
Build connections, establish industry links and learn from qualified experts in the field, all at the convenience of multiple locations in Victoria; Melbourne City, Waverly or Chadstone.
Courses available for new students
The following courses are currently available for international and domestic students at the Holmesglen Institute in Victoria:
- Bachelor of Commerce 762AA (Chadstone campus)
- Bachelor of Information Technology 322AA (City campus)
- Bachelor of Justice Studies 248JA (Waverley campus)
- Bachelor of Sports Management 688AA (Waverley campus)
- Bachelor of Business (Executive Administration) 255HG (Chadstone campus)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing Management) 256HG (Chadstone campus)
- Bachelor of Fashion (Apparel Engineering and Design) 257HG (City campus)
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management 258HG (Waverley campus)
- Bachelor of Screen Production 272JA (Waverley campus)
Applicants must meet normal University requirements for admission to an undergraduate course or hold qualifications deemed to be equivalent. Additional requirements apply for the courses listed below.
Bachelor of Fashion & Bachelor of Screen Production
Applicants must complete a supplementary application form:
- Bachelor of Fashion (257HG) Supplementary Application Form
- Bachelor of Screen Production (272JA) Supplementary Application Form
Applicants will also attend an interview, at which they are required to:
- Present a folio of work and any other materials that indicate an aptitude for design, drawing and problem solving; and
- Demonstrate a high level of presentation and communication skills.
At the University of Canberra, Melbourne there are a number of pathways to gain entry. Benefit from the supportive learning environment to seamlessly transition from a diploma or advanced diploma to a bachelor degree.
Students can start with a certificate level qualification before moving onto a diploma program and then onto higher education degree studies at Holmesglen or with the University of Canberra. Apply online today via the UC online application form.
International English Testing System (IELTS)
To be eligible you must have an academic IELTS or equivalent of 6.0, with no band score less than 5.5. Students who have undertaken all of their education in an English speaking country (as defined on UC website) are deemed to have met our English language proficiency requirements.