- A challenge in the classroom adds up to good maths
12 January: Maths expert based at the University of Canberra warns, mathematics in Australia is in danger of falling into a rut .
- Crime fighting UC research boosts eyewitness accuracy
29 January: Unveiling the many faces of crime is no easy task, but a University of Canberra researcher?s study into tricks the human mind plays could lead to more accurate eyewitness accounts.
- Offers up 30% as demand for places at UC booms
21 January: Offers through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC), released today, have increased by 7.7 percent from 1918 in 2008 to 2065 this year.
- Stepping out in the suburbs better for seniors
22 January: Associate Professor Gordon Waddington designed walks across different terrain for a small group of seniors aged between 67 and 83 to help discover the best type of walks for older members of the community
- UC designer's water-saving bath short listed for award
15 January: An environmentally friendly bath that saves water, designed by University of Canberra industrial design lecturer.
- UC gives young scientists a 'hands-on' health experience
26 January: The National Youth Science Forum gives students the chance to get up close with working scientists.
- Unis quality agency endorses renewal agenda at UC
28 January:The renewal agenda at the University of Canberra received a stamp of approval from higher education quality watchdog, the Australian Universities Quality Agency (AUQA).