Agent Nomination Application Form
The Agent Nomination Application Form is to be used by University of Canberra (UC) applicants to nominate or change an approved UC agent representative (UC agent) to assist with a course application to study at UC.
You should use this Form if:
- You are engaging the service of a UC agent after you have already applied directly to the University and now wish to have your direct application managed by a UC agent
- An existing application was been submitted by a UC agent and you wish to nominate a different UC agent to manage that application on your behalf.
You should not use this Form if:
- You are a current UC student and wish to change your UC course. Current UC students can submit an application for alternative courses directly online
- The form needs to be completed in full before it is submitted. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- You or your nominating UC agent should send the completed form or any enquiries to International.email@example.com
- The University reserves the right to reject an Agent Nomination application request at its discretion.
UC agents in your country can be found here.