University of Canberra and Canberra Institute of Technology Equity Scholarship
The University of Canberra and the Canberra Institute of Technology have formed a partnership to encourage more students to undertake tertiary studies. This scholarship is intended to assist with the education costs associated with the transition from Canberra Institute of Technology to the University of Canberra. Two scholarships will be offered at $2,500 per recipient.
Value of Scholarships :$2500.00 each
* Have completed their Diploma or Advanced Diploma at the Canberra Institute of Technology in the year preceding and have not completed more than 6 months of Undergraduate study at the University of Canberra;
* Be an Australian citizen, or a permanent Australian resident, or the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa or a temporary protection visa;
* Attach a 500 word written statement outlining their financial hardship and how the scholarship will assist with their studies;
* Attach a copy of their CIT academic transcript and provide any additional documentation outlining financial need;
* Not have been a previous recipient of this scholarship.
Closing Date: Census Date Semester One
- Recipients must maintain a Pass average throughout the year of the scholarship. The scholarship may be reviewed in the case of unsatisfactory results;
- The scholarship cannot be deferred;
- Recipients must maintain continuous enrolment as a University of Canberra student during the term of the scholarship;
- Recipients must agree to their academic progress being made available to the scholarship sponsors.