University of Canberra International Undergraduate Scholarship (UCIUS)
|$8,000||No Application Necessary — Automated Offers|
This is targeted towards current international student school leavers who achieve a ‘raw’ ATAR of 99+ and who have accepted an offer of a place in their first undergraduate degree at the University of Canberra. A current school leaver, in this instance, is someone who has completed an Australian Year 12, the International Baccalaureate, or the New Zealand NCEA Level 3 in the past 2 years prior to UC study. Application for admission will normally be made through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- Recipients must be considered current international student school leavers (those who have completed an Australian Year 12, the International Baccalaureate, or the New Zealand NCEA Level 3 in the past 2 years prior to UC study);
- must be International Student Visa holders;
- recipients must have achieved a ‘raw’ ATAR score of 99 and over. No bonus points or other such ranking will be considered;
- recipients must have accepted an offer of place and be intending to enrol into their first undergraduate degree at UC.
How to Apply
No application is required for the scholarship. All eligible applicants will be considered. Applicants meeting the criteria will receive a separate letter of offer for the scholarship.
- The scholarship duration is for 3 years of full time study or up to 4 years for a double degree;
- Recipients must maintain their enrolment as a full-time student during the term of the scholarship. Part time study may be considered if exceptional circumstances can be demonstrated;
- Recipients should maintain a minimum of a credit average and adhere to the University of Canberra’s undergraduate policies and procedures.
- Recipients who do not maintain a credit average may have their scholarship withdrawn;
- Recipients must accept their scholarship offer and commence study in the year awarded. Deferment of the scholarship offer is available for up to 12 months upon request;
- The maximum duration of each scholarship is based on the duration of the course in which the student is enrolled or has applied into at the time of offer
In most cases, you will need to provide a written statement addressing the eligibility criteria. You will be asked to upload this along with your supporting documents during the online application process. Your application won't be considered without these.