UC Foundation Refugee Scholarships
|$3000.00||Open — 1st May 2017
Close — 18th August 2017
(Friday of Semester 2 Week 2)
There will be a cash grant of $3000.00 available. The scholarship will assist refugee students so they can focus on their studies.
- Be considered a refugee student enrolled full-time in their first year of an undergraduate degree at the University of Canberra;;
- Be able to demonstrate financial need;
- Attach a 300 word statement outlining how the financial assistance provided by the award would contribute to the advancement of their education and career ambitions;
- Be willing to be profiled to promote scholarships offered by the UC Foundation.
- Recipients must maintain their enrolment as a full-time student during the term of the scholarship;
- Recipients should maintain a minimum of a pass average and adhere to the University of Canberra's Academic Progress (for Undergraduate Courses and Coursework Postgraduate Programs) Policy. Recipients who do not maintain a pass average may have their scholarship withdrawn.
- Recipients must agree to their academic progress being made known to the scholarship sponsors if required;
- The University will reserve the right to re-allocate the award if for any reason the award is withdrawn.
In most cases, you will need to provide a written statement addressing the eligibility criteria. You will be asked to upload this along with your supporting documents during the online application process. Your application won't be considered without these.