The University of Canberra Undergraduate Guide is the official guide to all our undergraduate courses. It provides a full list of undergraduate courses offered at the University (listed by faculty), as well as helpful information about:
- how to apply to a course
- life in Canberra and on campus
- student accommodation options
- studying abroad
- course pathways
- credit and recognition of prior learning
- student support services
Note: this guide is for domestic students. International students should download the International Students Course Guide (PDF, 4812.85 KB)
Personalised course guide
Get the information you need
Tell us which undergraduate courses you're interested in and we'll email you all the details.
Your personalised course guide includes information about UC, all courses within your selected discipline, details of each course, and what you need to do to apply.
Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
A degree in Sport and Exercise Science provides academic training for those wishing to find employment in the competitive industry of sport.
Employment for graduates includes positions such as professional coaches, sport directors, sport and exercise scientists and coordinators, and sport development officers.
- Domestic Entry Requirements for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework courses
- Domestic Entry Requirements for Higher Degree by Research courses
- International Entry Requirements