Print this page

UC Music Frequently Asked Questions

If you have a query please check out our answers to frequently asked questions about UC Music.

Can I do music units as part of my University of Canberra degree?

Yes! Undergraduate students can now incorporate a Music Minor, or any one of the following music electives, into their degree:     

You can enrol in these as open electives through the Faculty of Arts & Design.