Diploma of Communication
Through the Diploma of Communication you develop knowledge and an understanding in a variety of areas that are critical to success in communications. It helps prepare you for a range of careers in the private and public sectors including advertising, public relations, journalism and media and arts production.
On successful completion of the Diploma of Communication students receive advanced standing in the second year of the following degrees at the University of Canberra (course links will open in a new window):
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (International Studies)
- Bachelor of Communication in Advertising
- Bachelor of Communication in Public Relations
- Bachelor of Communication in Media and Public Affairs
- Bachelor of Media Arts and Production
- Bachelor of Journalism
You can find more information about the Diploma programs on the University of Canberra's courses and units database.