Diploma of Business
Through the Diploma of Business you develop knowledge and an understanding in a variety of areas that are critical to success in business. It helps prepare you for a range of careers in the private and public sectors including business management, accounting, finance, law and marketing.
We offer two diploma types at the University of Canberra College, a two term Diploma of Business and a three term Diploma of Business Extended:
On successful completion of the Diploma of Business you receive 24 credit points (1 year) towards the following Bachelor Degrees at the University of Canberra (course links will open in a new window):
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce (all majors)
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of International Business
- Bachelor of Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations^
^Students will receive 15 credit points - 5 units of advanced standing into the Bachelor of Politics and International Relations at the University of Canberra.
You can find more information about the Business Diploma programs on the University of Canberra's courses and units database.