We offer a range of programs to boost your study skills or help you gain entry to university through UC College.
Pathway programs for domestic students
- Higher Education Diplomas:
- Diplomas provide an introduction to disciplines of interest and a pathway into a relevant University of Canberra degree programs.
- UC Access Programs (Bridging Programs):
- UC CONNECT is for recent school leavers seeking to upgrade their study skills and qualify for university.
- UC PREP is for adults (21 years+) seeking to both qualify and prepare for study at the University of Canberra.
- UCan Reach is for domestic students from regional NSW seeking entry to the University of Canberra.
Some degrees require a higher entry score than can be achieved through our pathways programs. If you are considering any of the following degrees you should contact the UC College office to discuss your options:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Midwifery requires a supplementary application form.