If you withdraw from study and want a refund of payment or a remission of your Commonwealth loan (HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP) it is preferable to do so before the cenus date. After the census date you will need to prove evidence of exceptional circumstance.
Before the census date
Up-front fee payers
Follow the step to receive a full refund:
- Complete a Application for Refund of Tuition Fees.
Commonwealth loan recipients (HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP)
- You will not incur a liability and there is no need to lodge a form.
After the census date
Up-front fee payers and Commonwealth loan recipients
You can still request a refund or remission of loan however you'll need to provide evidence of special or exceptional circumstances.
- Complete an Enrolment Amendment Refund form online.
- Compile documentation that proves exceptional circumstances.
- Lodge your form with supporting documents at the Student Centre.