Sexual Assault and Harassment
If you are the victim of sexual assault or harassment, the University strongly encourages you to report the incident to the police.
In an emergency where someone is in immediate danger dial '000'
For emergency translations call 1300 655 010
For situations that do not require an immediate response contact your local NSW Police station to report the incident.
In addition to reporting to the police, we strongly encourage you to advise the below support personnel at your home institution. They will liaise with the University to ensure that you receive appropriate support and guidance.
Support at TAFE NSW Northern Sydney
|Jenny Young||Course Convener - B. Graphic Design||T: 02 9472 1576|
|Lynn Van Der Wagen||Course Convener - B. Event & Tourism Management||T: 02 9941 5350|
|Greta Lane||Manager Product Development and Higher Education, and UC Appointed Officer||T: 02 9942 0028|
Support at TAFE NSW South Western Sydney
|Tim Fletcher||Counsellor||C Block, 1 College St, Liverpool NSW 2171|
T: 02 9827 5214
|Geethani Nair||Faculty Director and UC Appointed Officer||T: 02 9829 0391|
External Support Organisations
- NSW Rape Crisis Centre: Telephone (02) 9819 6565 OR 1800 424 017
- 1800Respect: 1800 737 732 (24 hours a day). 1800Respect is Australia's national sexual assault, domestic and family violence counselling service.
- Domestic Violence Line, Department of Community Services: Telephone 1800 656 463 (24 hours a day)
- Bravehearts NSW: Telephone (02) 9810 5898
- Lifeline: Telephone 13 11 14 (24 hours a day). Lifeline's qualified counsellors provide support to callers 24/7.