Are you eligible?
Study Abroad and Exchange is open to students who:
- Are enrolled full-time at UC.
- Have successfully completed 24 credit points of undergraduate study with a GPA of 4.5 or above.
- Have at least one semester to complete on return.
- Can demonstrate that they have the skills to manage a new and challenging academic and social environment.
Things to Consider
- You need to check that it is academically possible for you to complete a semester abroad.
- An exchange placement is generally for one semester.
- Students may not study on exchange during their final semester.
- You must study at one of our exchange partner universities. Have a look at our partner universities page and think about countries that interest you.
- Check that the subjects you are interested in are offered during the semester you intend to spend overseas.