Sexual Assault and Harassment
If you are the victim of sexual assault or harassment, the University strongly encourages you to report the incident to the police.
In an emergency where someone is in immediate danger dial '000'
For emergency translations call 1300 655 010
For situations that do not require an immediate response contact your local Victorian Police station.
In addition to reporting to the police, we strongly encourage you to advise the below support personnel at your home institution. They will liaise with the University to ensure that you receive appropriate support and guidance.
Support at Global Business College of Australia (GBCA)
|Holly Visaggio||Student Support Officer|
T: 0466 268 122
|Joanne Yang||Student Support and Administration Manager||T: 03 9041 3050|
|Mavis Lim||Academic Partnership Manager and UC Appointed Officer||T: 03 9041 3050|
Support at Holmesglen Institute
|Gordon D’Rasario||Manager Student Services||T: 03 9564 1653|
|Erica Wright||Registrar and UC Appointed Officer||T: 03 9564 2046|
E: email@example.com / UCAppointedOfficer.firstname.lastname@example.org
External Support Organisations
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line: 1800 806 292 OR (03) 9344 2725 / (03) 9344 2744
- 1800Respect: 1800 737 732 (24 hours a day). 1800Respect is Australia's national sexual assault, domestic and family violence counselling service.
- Bravehearts Victoria: Telephone 1800 Brave 1 (1800 272 831) OR (03) 5831 2797
- Lifeline: Telephone 13 11 14 (24 hours a day). Lifeline's qualified counsellors provide support to callers 24/7.
- CASA Forum: Lists Victorian Centres Against Sexual Assault