Print this page

Double Degrees and Subsumable Awards

Students wishing to graduate with a subsumable award or one part of a double degree need to notify the Student Progression and Graduation Office by sending an email to If it is an unofficial double it is important to include that information in your email.

You must also notify us if you have already taken out one part of a double degree and now need to take out the second part.

Please ensure all correspondence is sent from your student email account.

Student & Staff Login

Student Login Staff Login