Please ensure you read through all information on the pages on the toolbar on the left-hand side of this page.
All outstanding fees (including SSAF) must be resolved prior to being invited to graduate.
Important Dates for March/April 2020 Ceremonies
Please ensure you read the corresponding information on our web pages regarding the dates below.
- Graduation Ceremonies will be held: 31st March, 1st and 2nd April 2020
- Invitation to Graduation: 10th February 2020
- Guest Tickets on sale: 12th February 2020
- Deadline for Name or Award changes: 21st February 2020
- Resolve all outstanding debts by: 21st February 2020
- Deadline for lodging results for cross-institutional study: 2nd March 2020
- Deadline for RSVP to invitation: 20th March 2020
- Testamurs sent to graduates conferred in absentia: April/May 2020 (up to 6 weeks)
Important Dates for September 2020 Ceremonies
More information will be available for students expecting to complete by the end of Semester 1 and Winter Term 2020 after the March/April 2020 ceremonies. If you do expect to complete by end of Semester 1 and Winter Term 2020, please ensure your nominated completion period is updated to ‘MID-2020’.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries regarding your graduation.
Location: Student Centre 1B150