Print this page

Unit Registration

You should register all your units for both Teaching Period S1 and Teaching Period S2 by Friday of week 1 of teaching period S1. If you would like to change your unit registration for a teaching period you should refer to the Unit Addition and Unit Withdrawal information before attempting to amend your enrolment.

If you are unable to study in specific Teaching Periods eg S1 but wish to re-commence within 12 months, you should refer to Intermission for details on how to suspend your studies.

If you are expecting to course complete at the end of Teaching Period S1 you need to ensure that you have a corresponding Course Completion Date registered via MyUC.

Select 'Self Enrolment' from the My Studies section on MyUC and follow the prompts. Unit Registration forms are also available from the Student Centre. If you attempt to enrol in a unit and it shows as INVALID you must contact the Student Centre. An INVALID unit is not an enrolled unit.

Student & Staff Login

Student Login Staff Login