The University of Canberra is encouraging students to enrol for the whole academic year.
Enrolments for all 2019 teaching periods opened on the 26 November 2018.
All students will be able to amend their enrolment, according to university scheduled dates, up until the census date of each teaching period. Please always refer to Census dates and information on penalties when considering any enrolment options or changes.
As you are enrolling in a University of Canberra degree, you will need to follow the University of Canberra's enrolment process.
- Familiarise yourself with the 2019 teaching period dates for UC Courses offered in partnership with Ducere.
- Use our Enrolment Guide to self-enrol in your units of study using the MyUC Online Enrolment tool.
- Log on to your student email. The format for the University email address for students is studentID@uni.canberra.edu.au. The University uses this email address for all official correspondence to students.
- Get information on Tuition Fee Payments (Commonwealth Support, HECS-HELP & other fee payment options) and Student Services Amenities Fee (SSAF) payments.
- Information on obtaining a Student ID Card and Travel Concession.
- Ensure your addresses are up to date on MyUC. All students must provide a:
- MAILING: Mailing address for University Correspondence
- RES AUS: Australian Residential address
- RES OS: Overseas Residential address (for International Students, who must provide all three addresses)
- Intermission / Leave Of Absence (LOA)
- Discontinuation of Studies
Re-enrolling for 2019
Things you need to do:
- Identify the units you wish to study in the 2019 study periods applicable to your enrolled course.
- Check your study pattern and ensure your unit selections are compatible with your course requirements.
- If in doubt, contact Ducere at;
|Graduate Certificate program||PGSupport@ducere.edu.au|
Information and dates on enrolment timeframes can be found on the Enrolment Key Dates page. It is important to note that due to the shorter time frames, students in courses with Ducere, enrolling in Teaching Periods 1 - 6 (Undergraduate and Graduate Certificate students) will not be subject to a late fee for enrolling up until Fri Week 2 (Census Date). However, late enrolments cannot be accepted after Census Date.