Support for Students with Disability
Inclusion & Engagement coordinates and implements services and supports to assist students with a disability and/or health conditions. This is achieved through the provision of reasonable adjustments to enable equal access and participation in university life. We support students with a range of reasonable adjustments including alternative exam arrangements, alternative formatting, mobility access and other specialised equipment and softwares.
You may register for disability support at any time during your studies if you:
- have a disability
- experience injury or illness
- are diagnosed with a medical or mental health condition
- are the primary carer of someone with a disability or ongoing health condition.
You may register for disability support at any time during your studies. To register:
- Download a Health Practitioner's Report ( PDF, 145.03 KB) to be filled out by your treating health professional.
- Apply online and upload the Health Practitioner Report or other medical documentation
- Drop-In to discuss your adjustments and finalise your Reasonable Adjustment Plan (RAP)