Print this page

Staying onshore for Graduation?

Unfortunately, most students will have a student visa that expires before the UC Graduation ceremonies.

If you wish to stay onshore to attend the UC Graduation ceremonies, please use your course completion letter to apply for a visa that may allow you to stay onshore. Information on how to do so is available at Department of Immigration and Border Protection's (DIBP) website.

Student & Staff Login

Student Login Staff Login