Creative Project 4 (9705.2)
|Level:||Undergraduate Third Year Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Creative and Cultural Practice|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, TQN-TOWNSV (183414) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, TQG-CO (181001) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, TQEC-NAM (183415) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (181002) - View
- Winter Term, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, TQEC-NAM (189994) - View
- Winter Term, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (181000) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (180998) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, TQG-CO (170431) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (170432) - View
- Winter Term, 2017, FLEXIBLE, TQB-SB (170430) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (170718) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (158774) - View
- Winter Term, 2016, FLEXIBLE, TQB-SB (163128) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
Creative Project 4 further builds upon Creative Project 3 in the creation of student-generated major work in their creative field. The strong focus of the unit is to work as part of a collaborative creative team, applying all principles and skills gained from previous studies in a large-scale public work. This is a unit that promotes occasional academic supervision, rather than routine teacher-led learning and is intended to pave the way towards independent modes of learning which are crucial in the industry and at traditional post graduate academic levels.
1. Further advance discipline specific skills and knowledge to achieve project outcomes
2. Use collaboration skills to generate new ideas and to develop project plans and outcomes
3. Evaluate and prioritise tasks and manage time and resources to achieve outcomes
4. Employ communication skills to summarise ideas and outcomes to various audiences (ex. users, markets and peers) using appropriate modes of communication
5. Analyse and evaluate the project experience
UC - TAFE Queensland, South Bank
- Semester 2, 2017
- Winter Term, 2017
- Semester 1, 2017
- UC - TAFE Queensland, Coomera
3 hours per week.