Education Project B PG (9465.1)
|HECS Bands:||1, 4|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Education, Science, Technology & Maths|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Education|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2017, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (166132) - View
- Winter Term, 2017, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (166151) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (150828) - View
- Winter Term, 2016, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (152341) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (146986) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (141056) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
In this unit participants will work with a team to undertake a project that evaluates a specific learning program, education program or policy implementation. Where appropriate, participants will implement new or modified programs.
On completion of this unit, students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of a range of teaching strategies including:
1. Capacity to implement evaluation strategies that are informed by feedback, analysis of current research and practice to improve the educational outcomes of students;
2. Capacity to collect and/or select appropriate data to support evaluations;
3. Understanding of the strengths and limitations of data available as a basis for making knowledge claims; and
4. Capacity to interpret data in context and to make recommendations based on the evaluation.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2017
- Winter Term, 2017
- Semester 2, 2016
- Winter Term, 2016
- Semester 2, 2015
- Winter Term, 2015
3 hours week (average) or equivalent
Enrolment in 246JA.
9464 Education Project A.