Education Project A PG (9464.1)
|HECS Bands:||1, 4|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Education, Science, Technology & Maths|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Education|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2017 Semester 1 (Ph: ) INTENSIVE 2017 Winter Term DR Philip ROBERTS (Ph: +61 2 62068625 ) INTENSIVE
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Winter Term, 2017, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (166074) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (165974) - View
- Winter Term, 2016, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (152569) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (154906) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (146985) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, INTENSIVE, BRUCE (145763) - View
To locate a Unit Outline for a Unit prior to 2015 click here.
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
In this unit participants will work with a team to undertake a project that evaluates a specific learning program, education program or policy implementation. Where appropriate, participants will implement new or modified programs.
On completion of this unit, students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of a range of teaching strategies including:
1. Capacity to implement evaluation strategies that are informed by feedback, analysis of current research and practice to improve the educational outcomes of students;
2. Capacity to collect and/or select appropriate data to support evaluations;
3. Understanding of the strengths and limitations of data available as a basis for making knowledge claims; and
4. Capacity to interpret data in context and to make recommendations based on the evaluation.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Winter Term, 2017
- Semester 1, 2017
- Winter Term, 2016
- Semester 1, 2016
- Winter Term, 2015
- Semester 1, 2015
Average of 8-10 hours per week
Must be enrolled in 246JA Master of Teaching
9462 Applications of Education Research PG