New Web Contexts (9393.3)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||School of Design and the Built Environment|
UC - TAFE Queensland, South Bank
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2019 Semester 1 Mr Joel BENNETT (Ph: 12345678 ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (191282) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ONLINE, BRUCE (176556) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (176307) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (176305) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (165485) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (165247) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (154386) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (145467) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
On completion of this unit students will be able to:
1. Apply their knowledge of development methodologies for web design and development;
2. Demonstrate an ability to adapt web design techniques and technologies for novel applications and contexts;
3. Work as part of a team to develop an innovative design solution for a non-desktop computing context;
4. Research and apply appropriate technologies and testing processes; and
5. Document the design and development process, and provide insightful rationale.
Web design knowledge and expertise. Knowledge of graphic design and expertise with design software.