|Level:||Undergraduate Second Year Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||School of Design and the Built Environment|
UC - TAFE Queensland, South Bank
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2019 Semester 1 Dr Reza RYAN (Ph: ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (191275) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ONLINE, BRUCE (176303) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (176302) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (176304) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ONLINE, BRUCE (165356) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (165355) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (165357) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ONLINE, BRUCE (149459) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (156485) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (149458) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ONLINE, BRUCE (149440) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (139675) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit offers students without previous programming experience an introduction to fundamental principles and processes in browser-based programming. Practical workshops will lead students through key principles of computer programming, with a focus on using code creatively to add animation, transition, and interactivity to web media. The unit aims to develop a basic, practical literacy in browser-based programming and an ability to identify and utilise online resources to further extend programming knowledge and expertise.
On completion of this unit students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate practical understanding of elementary programming techniques;
3. Demonstrate creative application of programming for web design; and
4. Demonstrate an ability to identify and implement suitable programming techniques.
Web design knowledge and expertise.