Industry Based Learning 3 (8789.3)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Built Environment and Design|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (159509) - View
- Winter Term, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (159510) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (154112) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (139798) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (141177) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (145723) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
The following areas will be taught as part of this subject:
Human resources and industrial relations in the construction industry.
Higher level report writing techniques.
A major dissertation.
1. demonstrate an understand of the issues of human resources and industrial relations pertaining to the building and construction industry;
2. prepare major reports for the construction industry with minimal supervision;
3. undertake research and literature surveys relevant to the building construction industry.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2016
- Winter Term, 2016
10 hours per week.
8787 Industry Based Learning 1 AND
8788 Industry Based Learning 2.
8040 BBCM Industry Based Learning B.