Industry Based Learning 2 (8788.3)
|Level:||Undergraduate Second Year Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Built Environment and Design|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (159504) - View
- Winter Term, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (159505) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (154111) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (139797) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (141176) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (145722) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
The following areas will be taught as part of this subject:
Introduction to report writing and dissertation preparation.
Referencing (Harvard system through University of Canberra library on-line).
Use of technologies such as the internet for correct and proper sourcing of information.
1. complete self directed learning relevant to local construction industry;
2. reference sourced material using the Harvard system;
3. undertake basic research and literature surveys relevant to the building construction industry via on-line study;
4. prepare reports for the construction industry.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2016
- Winter Term, 2016
10 hours per week.
8787 Industry Based Learning 1.
8039 BBCM Industry Based Learning A