Sport Research and Practice (part A) (8581.1)
|Level:||Undergraduate Third Year Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Health|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Sport and Exercise Science|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Winter Term, 2018, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (180589) - View
- Winter Term, 2017, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (164474) - View
- Winter Term, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (152473) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (141188) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit is only for students participating in the Australian Sporting Industry short course program. This unit provides the student with an opportunity to experience the Australian Sporting Industry. It integrates different aspects of the sporting industry from technical components of training and coaching through to how the media influence the Australian sporting culture. It focuses on providing participants with an interactive learning experience by incorporating both theoretical and practical knowledge. This program will visit Melbourne, Canberra and north Queensland. Must be completed injunction with unit 8582 Sport Research and Practice (part B).
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Develop a research question and design a project that will allow them to explore an aspect of the Australian Sporting Industry; and
2. Gain extensive knowledge about the Australian Sporting Industry.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Winter Term, 2018
- Winter Term, 2017
- Winter Term, 2016
- Winter Term, 2015
No information available. Check with Faculty for details.