Special Studies in Design and Architecture PG (8419.5)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Built Environment and Design|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Winter Term, 2018, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (177690) - View
- Winter Term, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (164861) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (147264) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, FLEXIBLE, BRUCE (147265) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit allows students to pursue advanced an individual or group study program to further develop their skills and knowledge in an area not covered by their existing course or one in which they wish to extend their knowledge. The unit is delivered through a program of supervised study.
1. On successful completion of this unit students will be able to: Demonstrate critical understanding of the design and/or research issues associated with the program of study;
2. Critically review the literature relevant to the topic;
3. Demonstrate an advanced level of self-direction and motivation; and
4. Demonstrate advanced communication skills and conceptual knowledge relevant to the chosen study program.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Winter Term, 2018
- Winter Term, 2017
3 hours per week.