Design Studio 1.2 (Interior Architecture) (8282.2)
|Level:||Level 1 - Undergraduate Introductory Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Design & Architecture|
This unit introduces students to a number of strategies for designing interiors in order to develop their awareness and understanding of the interaction between people, human behaviour and the interior environments they occupy. A variety of techniques for exploring and representing design ideas are also introduced.
- a. illustrate a range of design concepts and thought processes.
- b. demonstrate skills associated with these concepts and processes.
- c. critically analyse space and human environments.
- d. evaluate the effectiveness of a design from multiple perspectives.
Up to four hours per week consisting of lectures/studio/workshop. This unit may include field trips of up to two days.
Design Studio 1.1
- 986AA Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Advertising and Marketing Communication
- 987AA Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Journalism
- 988AA Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Media Arts and Production
- 989AA Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Public Relations
- 125JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies
- 216JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Advertising
- 217JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Journalism
- 218JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Media and Public Affairs
- 219JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Public Relations
- 802AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Management
- 804AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- 119JA Bachelor of Interior Architecture